Your Guide to our Summer Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Finals are over, the sun is shining, and summer is finally here. Whether you’re spending it on the beach alongside your friends, interning in New York City, or taking classes, Her Campus at the University of Michigan has all the essentials to give you the best summer yet! 

Going on a big summer trip? Planning a pool party? Want to wear those new white jeans? Sometimes your menstrual cycle can get in the way, especially when you lead an active life. Luckily, The Monthly Gift can help you out with their app, which monitors ovulation and menstrual cycle patterns, and their monthly subscription that delivers you the best feminine products just before your period arrives.

Summer is the perfect time to try new trends, and we have the perfect one for you. Brappz is a personalized, multi-use accessory that is perfect for any collegiette. Use Brappz to replace your shoe laces, dress up your bra straps, or even just to wear as jewelry. With so many different options, you’re sure to find the perfect combination that fits with your style. 

With hot, humid weather approaching, staying hydrated is key to have a healthy summer. CamelBak’s new Forge Divide Travel Mug is the perfect for staying hydrated on-the-go, while staying stylish at the same time. 

Summer means shorts, skirts, and lots of shaving in this hot weather. Pure Silk has the best products for your most difficult shaving needs. Its shaving cream’s moisturizing formula softens and nourishes your skin as you shave, and also protects you from any nicks or cuts, leaving your skin silky smooth just in time for summer. 

Planning on doing some traveling this summer, but want to get the most for your money? Spots is an app that allows students to find other students who are offering their living space at an affordable price. It’s a great way to beat those high hotel prices and meet new people at the same time. Not planning on traveling? You can also rent out your space to make some extra money this summer. 

With all these awesome giveaways, you’re going to need a way to hold them all. Vera Bradley can hook you up with the best wallets and ID holders, not to mention other awesome goodies, like beach towels and keychains. You’ll look stylish and functional with everything that Vera Bradley has to offer.

Images courtesy of: The Monthly Gift, Brappz, simplyenergystore.com, influenster.com, shesaved.com, and just-bt4.de