This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Name: Tim Kellett

Major: Dual major in History and Spanish

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Grosse Pointe, Michigan

Relationship Status: Single

Clubs/Activities involved in on campus: Brother and Social Chairman of the Sigma Chi Fraternity; member of the Irish Club; member of the Children of Yost (Hockey Student Section)

Fun fact: I was born during the third quarter of the Michigan-Ohio State game in 1993. I like to think we beat them 28-0 because of my entrance into the world.

Her Campus: Michigan girls are known for their beauty and brains. Is it intimidating to date a girl who is intelligent?

Tim Kellett: I like to think they’re more afraid of me than I am of them, but I’ve always been too intimidated to ask.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush? Why?

TK: My celebrity crush is now and has always been the lady that plays the team’s teacher in The Mighty Ducks 2.

HC:  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?:

TK: By the year 2023 I expect to have retired from the fast-paced world of federal law so that I may settle upon a spacious tract of land in western Ireland with my loving wife at the ripe, old age of 29.

HC: What are the most important qualities you look for in a potential girlfriend?:

TK: Personally I always look for a girl with a great sense of humor who also happens to be taller than 5’6”. If she’s also Irish and likes hockey we’d be talking marriage at that point.

HC: At what point in a relationship would you say it’s ok for your love interest to meet your family?:

TK: Having three older sisters, any girl who likes one of my photos on Facebook or texts me in front of them is immediately viewed as a significant love interest in their eyes. When I have a love interest, I’m glad to introduce her to my family when I feel like my sisters can handle meeting her.

Photo courtesy of Ally Reis

Rebecca Lawson is the Managing Editor (former Editor in Chief) of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior in the University of Michigan School of Information's new Bachelor of Science in Information program, and is also pursuing Michigan's Program in Entrepreneurship certificate. After graduation, she will be working as an Associate Consultant for Microsoft in the Seattle area. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @abovethelawson! And be sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram @hercampusumich!