burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Piece of Clothing You Can’t Live Without This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

The piece of clothing you can’t live without this season is… drum roll please…the turtleneck! No, I am not kidding. The turtleneck’s comeback is here to stay and it’s time for everyone to jump on the bandwagon. Remove that image of your grandma’s old ratty sweater from your mind and envision Gigi Hadid rocking a cozy, neck soothing, trendy garment. Better? Now let me tell you why you should have added a turtleneck to your wardrobe like 10 minutes ago…

1. Warmth

Turtlenecks will keep your neck nice and cozy. You won’t even need a scarf!

2. Versatility

They can be worn with pants, skirts, leggings, blazers, coats, and everything else!

3. Flattering

Overall, turtlenecks are super flattering on almost any body type. There really is no excuse…just buy one and wear it!

4. Statements

Wearing a bright colored turtleneck with a crisp jacket and pair of pants is the perfect way to make a bold fashion statement.

5. Every Climate Approved

Live in yearlong warm weather? Don’t fret; you can wear a sleeveless turtleneck sweater, or one made of light woven cotton!

Long story short, your next purchase should be a turtleneck. Your now bare neck will thank me later.

Images courtesy of: Free People, Madewell, Urban Outfitters, ASOS, and dailymail.com.