Ilana Beroff, Class of 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Meet this week’s campus stunner, Ilana Beroff!

Grade: Junior

Hometown: Howard Beach NY

Major: Screen Arts and Cultures

Fun Fact: I once spent 6 hours at the ugli during finals just to play with the therapy dogs.

Her Campus: What’s your Guilty Pleasure?

Ilana Beroff: I don’t feel guilty about any of my pleasures…even listening to the spotify ’50s doo wop’ channel…no shame in what you love.

HC: Who is your Celebrity Crush?

IB: Too many… but an age appropriate one would be Logan Lerman (the guy from Perks of Being a Wallflower, Fury, Percy Jackson). I saw him in LA last summer, and he seems like he would be really sweet.

HC: Describe your perfect date.

IB: Doesn’t really matter what you’re doing if you click with the person, but day dates are great, like a museum or a zoo, something casual where you can feel comfortable and talk (but that also involves food. Food is the way to most people’s hearts).

HC: What’s your favorite quality in a guy?

IB: Quick wit.

HC: What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you at U of M?

IB: I tripped up the stairs at the Big House freshman year and it was great.

HC: Favorite Spot in Ann Arbor?

IB: The Broken Egg.

HC: What’s your favorite college memory so far?

IB: Honestly too many to count, but probably my first game day as a student. It’s something you remember forever.

HC: What’s the coolest thing you’ve gotten to do while abroad?

IB: Drink legally…just kidding…but in truth, I think it’s being fortunate enough to be able to travel and learn. I love meeting new people with new perspectives and stories.

HC: What’s your must-do bucket list item for senior year?

IB: Write a bucket list for senior year.

Elizabeth is a Senior at The University of Michigan and the Managing Editor of HC UMich. She is majoring in Communications, Screen Arts and Cultures and minoring in Writing. When she's not writing for HC, she works for the Big Ten Network Student U.