Holy Shrimp, We’re Seniors: IT’S NOVEMBER?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

You’ve got to be kidding me – it’s already November.  It’s absolutely amazing how fast the time is flying by.  Instead of spending time worrying about how quickly the months are slipping by, it’s probably better to focus on the great things we have left to experience before the end of the semester.  Here’s a short list of things to look forward to over the coming weeks:

1.     Our last football game of 2012.  It’s been great to watch Michigan do so well at home over the past several weeks, and it would be awesome to win every single game at home during the Fall 2012 season.  Let’s hope that our final game is just as exciting as our last few have been!

2.     Thanksgiving dinner at the dining halls.  Although we haven’t had a meal plan in years, the days surrounding Thanksgiving are the perfect time to find yourself taking advantage of the kindness of a younger friend who doesn’t mind sharing a meal swipe or two.

3.     Holiday parties.  Even though things might get a little bit crazy as things start to gear up around final exam time, there will undoubtedly be a number of holiday parties to attend and enjoy to close out the year.  Even if you can’t find the time to get out and away from the books, at least you’ll be able to enjoy Holiday music on the radio while you’re cramming away.

4.     Great sales.  What could be better than pre-holiday shopping?  While spending extra money might be a little bit stressful by itself, the deals and exciting new styles should offer you a little bit of relief from the end-of-semester grind.

5.     Snow.  Hate it or love it, that first snowfall of the winter is beautiful no matter which way you look at it.  This year, make sure to bundle up and get out there so that you can enjoy it.  Why not take a little sledding adventure in The Arb?

Hopefully you’re as excited for the rest of the semester as I am. Don’t forget to enjoy the time, and good luck managing these last few weeks!