This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Name: Brandon Oselio
Age: 23
Major: EE:S PhD Student
Undergrad School: Arizona State University (Go Sundevils)
Hometown: Albuquerque, NM
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Fun Fact: I used to help crew hot-air balloons.
Favorite Band: Foo Fighters, and Phoenix

Celebrity Crush:
Yvonne Strahovski
or if that one’s too hipster, Jennifer Lawrence.

HC-Describe your dream job

I have about three dream jobs. The most realistic one is a head analytics position for a company that has access to an enormous amount of customer data; it would be really interesting to see how much information we could extract from all that noise. The second would be to work at a company that’s working hard to reform education in the US through technology, policy, and innovative teaching methodologies. The third would be to start a tech company, probably combining the last two ideas of data and education.

Bonus answer: Winemaker. Think of all the free wine!

HC-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’m not sure where I’ll be in five years; I hope to not be in school anymore.

HC- What was the biggest difference between here and undergrad?
I’ve never had to wear so many coats before, and I had to buy boots. Also the sports teams don’t totally suck.
Or maybe the biggest difference is the tradition that comes with being a Wolverine and in the Big 10, especially when it comes to sports.

HC- What was your favorite memory at Michigan so far?

My favorite memory since moving here is the first time I got to enter the Big House. You don’t quite understand the size and scale of the largest college stadium in the nation until you see it for yourself.

Elizabeth is a Senior at The University of Michigan and the Managing Editor of HC UMich. She is majoring in Communications, Screen Arts and Cultures and minoring in Writing. When she's not writing for HC, she works for the Big Ten Network Student U.