This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

This holiday season, the stars have something delicious in store for you…

Aries: Spiced Cookies

Maybe there’s some nutmeg in the batter, perhaps it’s cloves, maybe it’s cinnamon. Either way, you pack a surprising punch! Aries like to get to the point, and a spiced cookie is a quick and zingy twist on a classic baked good. Never complicated, always full of flavor.

Taurus: Apple Pie

It’s comforting, it’s sweet, and it reminds you of home. Apple pie is a holiday staple, just like Tauruses are in their friends’ lives! A Taurus will always find a way to bring a warm smile to your face, just like a bite of apple pie will.

Gemini: Peppermint Bark

There is always more to a Gemini than what is on the surface. A good piece of peppermink bark will have a fun minty coating followed by a rich chocolate crunch. Geminis have a lot of personality and pizzazz to offer, just like peppermint bark has a lot of flavors and textures to offer!

Cancer: Sugar Cookies

Cancers are always such sweeties. They make such great and cheery companions. Like sugar cookies, Cancers are soft and sweet and will brighten up your day! Their creative spirit can manifest itself into any shape or design. Blue and white snowflake sugar cookie, anyone?

Leo: Hot Cocoa

Leos are warm and inviting, just like a cup of hot cocoa after a long and snowy day. The generous personality of a Leo will make you want to share a cup of hot cocoa with a friend or loved one. A popular drink for a popular sign!

Virgo: Candy Canes

A candy cane is a practical little treat. It can fit into a pocket or a stocking with ease and can be stored for a long time. Virgos are kind, loyal, and hardworking. Have a Virgo in your life? Gift them a little candy cane as a small surprise present!

Libra: Brownies

Brownies are such a versatile treat. They are well-liked, easy to divide, easy to handle, and really easy to eat (a lot of). This matches the Libra’s multifaceted and charismatic nature. Their personalities suit all sorts of situations, just like brownies do!

Scorpio: Gingerbread Men

Gingerbread men are always made with love and passion…two things that Scorpios are made with as well! Scorpios are independent and brave, so keep an eye on your gingerbread men and make sure they don’t start walking off your plate with a mind of their own!

Sagittarius: Donuts

A Sagittarius is always up for a bit of fun and adventure! Donuts are the perfect treat for giving your tastebuds a splash of adventure since you can find an array of flavors to choose from. Whether you try an apple donut or a peppermint donut, you won’t be bored this holiday season!

Capricorn: Kettlecorn Mix

A Capricorn’s responsible and practical nature matches kettlecorn mix. It is a snack that is easy to transport, divide, and store. It also suits people’s different tastes! Want something sweet? Want something savory? Want something that’s kind of both? A kettlecorn party mix will be ready for you, just like a Capricorn will be.

Aquarius: Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin pie can be an acquired taste, fitting for the unique soul of the Aquarius. An Aquarius is helpful and stands out among the rest. A slice of pumpkin pie does the same, acting as an iconic piece on a Thanksgiving dessert table.

Pisces: Hot Apple Cider

A hot mug of apple cider on a frosty winter day can give you the same feeling as a hug from a Pisces. The emotionally intuitive and wise Pisces can soothe your soul like hot apple cider can!

Well, now you know what the stars are telling you to do this holiday season… treat yourself! ?

Vera Gold

U Mass Amherst '23

Vera is a senior communication major at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She is the Facebook Coordinator of her chapter and loves writing about digital media, beauty, and entertainment.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst