This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The time we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. The sun is shining, life seems to be slowly going back to normal–but we cannot get there without getting vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more and more readily available and accessible, find out how you can get yours in MA here. Now, any vaccine is better than no vaccine at all, but in honor of some lighthearted fun, here’s what the vaccine that you received says about you. 

Pfizer

If you got the Pfizer vaccine, you’re a pioneer. You are a passionate leader, and you don’t care who knows it. You’re extroverted, you like the spotlight, and you’re the life of any party–the party doesn’t start until you walk in. You radiate confidence, people can only dream to follow. You bring the guitar to a bonfire, you’re always on aux, and you have killer style; there is simply not a bad moment with you. You ARE the moment, and we love you for it.

Moderna

If you got the Moderna vaccine, you’ve got the brawns and the brains, baby. You’re a careful planner, you’re not quick to jump to conclusions, and most importantly you get the job done. You are elegant, my friend. She’s beauty, she’s grace, she’s Ms. United States. Ms. Moderna is the one wearing a ballgown at the top of the grand staircase, with Pfizer dashingly waiting at the bottom. Plus, you’ve got Dolly Parton on your side which makes me a bit jealous…

Johnson & Johnson

If you got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or J&J for short, you’re our lovely underdog–an underrated fave if you will. You’re funny, quirky, one of a kind, and most importantly you do not mess around. You’re a one-and-done kind of person, and when you start something you finish it. You have no time to fool around, we’ve got places to be and people to see! There is a beautiful world out there, and you are on the edge of your seat ready to get back out there and explore life to its fullest. If Pfizer is at the wheel and Moderna’s riding shotgun, you’re the party in the back middle seat.

No Vaccine (And Not Planning On It)

I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.

Obviously, this is all in good fun and I hope you’re proud of whichever vaccine you get; I know I’m a proud member of the Pfizer gang. And you know what they say: There’s no hot girl summer without a vaccinated girl spring! 

coronavirus vaccine
Photo by Hakan Nural from Unsplash
Images courtesy of the Her Campus Media Library

Danielle Efrat

U Mass Amherst '23

Danielle is a Junior majoring in Art History and minoring in Art and Education at UMass Amherst. She is passionate about all things photography, travel, music, and her dogs, Bruno & Buddy, which you can see pictures of on her Instagram @daniellefrat
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst