What A Typical Week at UMass Amherst Looks Like (A GIF Story)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

While walking around on campus, I started thinking about just how lucky I am to be a student here. The culture here is like no other, it’s here gorgeous year round (when you’re not looking at construction), and there are so many opportunities to learn and grow. But then, there are the typical college weeks of stress, classes, and some more stress. We all share different versions of the same college experience, so I decided to show you the highlights and lowlights of my typical week at UMass Amherst, with the help of some of my favorite hip-hop and rap stars.

MONDAY

First, I start the day off by repping my school pride on #MinuteManMonday

Then walk into my first class of the week prepared, but obviously…

…I forgot my iClicker. Again.

TUESDAY

I start the morning off by getting a coffee from People’s Organics, feeling like a boss.

But class doesn’t go so well when I start to give a presentation and my friends try to mess me up the whole time.

WEDNESDAY

The professor asks a question in class, and I’m kinda sure I know the answer…

…And actually do get the right answer.

Basically, I just crushed Wednesday like a boss.

THURSDAY

I wake up for my 8am and make it to class 5 minutes before it starts…

…And I feel completely on top of my schedule and due dates (finally)!

Until, of course, I realized I forgot about that staff meeting.

FRIDAY

When I finish my classes and obligations for the week, and get ready for the weekend.

Then go through a million different outfits before finding the right one for my oh-so-comfy night-in

SATURDAY

After taking care of some work, I get ready for the night!

Or get ready to stay in for the night!

But making the decision between the two is the hardest choice I made all week.

SUNDAY

I realize that I have to get ready to do it all over again this week…

…but knowing there’s no place I’d rather be than UMass Amherst.

What does your UMass week look like, Collegiettes?

Sources [Title] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

Brittany O'Neil

U Mass Amherst

Brittany is a junior at UMass Amherst with a double major in Early Childhood Education and Psychology. In addition to being a content editor for the best Her Campus chapter, she also works for the STEM Ambassadors Program, and is a Peer Mentor. She's obsessed with Netflix, sarcasm, and gifs. Lots and lots of gifs.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst