What Character Are You Most Like From The Walking Dead?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.
Ever wonder who you would be from The Walking Dead? You’re not alone Collegiettes. 

Are you independent, strong and wise? This character is a fan favorite on TWD and she is known for her quick instincts and incredible survival skills. She is an amazing judge of character and states on the show that she “trusts her gut” when it comes to people. She can smell BS from a mile away and she isn’t afraid to call anyone out. However, when it comes to her people, she will fight to the death to defend them. If this sounds like you…

You are Michonne!

Are you a leader? Whether you’re the captain of a team or simply someone who knows how to take initiative, you probably share similarities with this character. He is the leader of the pack and between his smarts and good morals, the rest of his group is completely dependent on him. During personal tragedies he became somewhat unstable, however he was able to pick himself back up and continue to take care of his group. Without him there is a good chance that his people wouldn’t still be alive. If this sounds like you…

You are Rick!

This person has the ability to change with the times like no other. She can adapt to any environment and there is NO getting in her way when it comes to surviving. She is a complete softy at heart and plays the motherly role of the group, but when times get tough she knows how to put aside her nurturing and fight. She is responsible for holding her group together at times and she has a true soft spot for children. However, she has no tolerance when people in her group get sick. If this sounds like you…

You are Carol!

This character is considered one of the most valuable group members on TWD. His survival skills are impeccable and although he isn’t considered the group leader, many people depend on him. He keeps his emotions to himself and struggles letting anyone in but once he does, he considers their safety just as important as his own. Although he may have a tough exterior, he is extremely caring and loyal. If this sounds like you…

You are Daryl!

Although this character may not be considered as strong as the others physically, he is a huge asset to his group for his smarts. When there’s a task that needs to be done he will make sure it happens, but he prefers to do these tasks on his own because in his words, “it’s always faster that way.” He often puts others first however he can’t keep a secret to safe his life. If this sounds like you…

You are Glenn!

Are you stubborn? If you are there’s a good chance that you are similar to this character. This person took a little while to warm up to for many viewers but once he allowed himself to open up, most fell in love. He is the voice of reason for his group and he often talks people out of making hasty decisions. This character is also known for his vast amount of knowledge whether it’s a medical cure or how to grow vegetables. He is basically a human encyclopedia. If this sounds like you…

You are Hershel!

This character is rowdy, violent and ill-tempered. He is often thought to be a liability by others. He is viewed as a threat to almost anyone and he has absolutely no boundaries when it comes to his safety… even if that means cutting his own hand off. With his tough exterior it is hard to imagine that he has a kind heart (if any heart at all), but when it comes down to it he truly means well. Although he may be rough around the edges, this character is really a good person and all he wants is the best for him and his family. If this sounds like you…

You are Merle!

In every group there is always an emotional one. At times she tries to convince herself that she will never cry again but the truth is, she is just one emotional girl. Although she tends to be a “crier” she always tries to stay on the positive side and she cheers others up with her beautiful singing voice. She is a natural caregiver and is also great with children. If this sounds like you…

You are Beth!

Are you in love? If you are, you definitely share similarities with this character. Many viewers admire this character’s love story with another member from her group. They show that during the toughest times, love can still grow. However, this isn’t all that she is known for. She is one hell of a fighter and just because she is a “girl” doesn’t mean she’s not tough . She puts her life at risk fighting off any danger along with the rest of the men and she can certainly hold her own. She is the perfect mix of soft and loving characteristics along with determination and strength.  If this sounds like you…

You are Maggie

Which character are you most like, Collegiettes? Let us know! @HerCampusUMass

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst