This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Now that fall is in full swing all my favorite fall treats are out for enjoyment! Here’s a list of my top five from around the Pioneer Valley:

1. Pumpkin Ice Cream from Flayvors of Cook Farm

Pumpkin is definitely a favorite fall flavor over at Flayvors. It pretty much tastes just like pumpkin pie on a cone! When you stop by, be sure to sample the Caramel Apple and the Apple Crispicious as well—these are absolutely scrumptious! While Flayvors is located five miles from campus, it is DEFINITELY worth the trip!

Flayvors of Cook Farm is located at 129 South Maple Street in Hadley.

2. Cider Donuts from Atkins Farms Country Market

If you’ve heard of Atkins, you’ve probably heard of their famous cider donuts. Though they are made year-round, they’re a perfect fall snack and go great with Atkins Cider! They come in bags of six, but you’re definitely going to need to grab at least two so you and your friends can share in the yummy goodness!

Atkins Farms is located at the corner of Route 116 & Bay Road in Amherst.

3. Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters

Everyone loves pumpkin spice right? Well then you definitely need to drop by Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters and try their Pumpkin Chai Latte. The unique blend of Chai spices really complements the pumpkin flavor, which will surely become your new go-to for that pumpkins spice craving. Not only is Shelburne Falls a local business, but they roast their own coffee, including their featured Pumpkin Spice, which is rumored to taste like a “cup full of cornucopia.”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters is located at 322 Russell Street (Route 9) in Hadley.

4. Carrot Cake Frozen Yogurt from GoBerry

Made with Atkins Farms carrot cake blended into GoBerry’s very own Original flavor, this treat is sure to make your mouth water. But you need to try it quick! GoBerry switches up their flavors weekly every Monday, so while Carrot Cake will only be around until November 2, they will be offering one fall flavor, like pumpkin spice and cider donut, every week until Thanksgiving. They even have assorted toppings, like Atkins cider donuts, making this definitely worth a visit!

GoBerry is located at the Amherst Cinema Building, 28 Amity Street, Suite 1E in Amherst.

5. Pumpkin Pie Filled Doughnut from The Glazed Doughnut Shop

What do you get when you cross a cream-filled doughnut with a pumpkin pie? The Glazed Doughnut’s Pumpkin Pie Filled Doughnut of course! It looks just like a regular cream-filled doughnut, but inside is a pumpkin pie flavored whipped cream filling. Can you say yum?

The Glazed Doughnut Shop is located at 19 North Pleasant St, Amherst.

So make sure you drop by all of these great local places to satisfy those fall cravings before the Christmas/Holidays craze sets in!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst