Red Carpet Ready: How To Dress Like A Celebrity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Do you ever look at celebrities and say to yourself, “Why can’t I have their wardrobe?” Most celebrities always look so put together with such an effortless style. How do they do it? Well, with a few key items you can stop wishing you had their look and start rocking it!

1.) Sunglasses

Let’s be real, ALL celebrities wear super chic and trendy sunglasses to hide from all the paparazi. Whether they are round, oval, or square, these sunglasses can make you look as fierce as Kourtney Kardashian.

2.) Statement Shoes

Purchase a pair of fun and unique shoes to spice up any ordinary outfit. A pair of jeans and a white t-shirt can easily transform into the perfect outfit with an amazing pair of shoes.

3.) The Perfect Bag

Celebrities are always carrying an oversized bag filled with all of their important essentials. A great black, leather bag is the perfect accessory to feel famous.

4.) Tailored Blazer

Blazers don’t have to only be for work! Add a tailored blazer to a pair of leather pants and an oversized tank and you are good to go!

Rock that red carpet look, Collegiettes!

Dani Strum

U Mass Amherst

I am a senior at UMass Amherst studying English. I love everything fashion and fitness related.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst