Looking For The Perfect Get-Away? Contiki Has You Covered

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Looking for that perfect summer get –away? Look no further!

Her Campus’s newest partner Contiki has all of the writers beaming with excitement. Why, might you ask? Because we truly believe this company provides its customers with the best results.

Contiki organizes group trips for young adults between the ages of 18 and 35. Whether you dream is to travel to the south of France, Italy, London, Greece, Amsterdam, Australia, or even the Amazon, Contiki has the connections. Contiki will set you up with amazing deals on hotels, activities and even airlines.

How could this be possible? It’s simple. Contiki gets its amazing prices because they book for a group of up to 50.
Contiki will set up an itinerary before the trip even starts to let you know you are covered. From transportation all the way up to finding activities you didn’t even know existed, Contiki will provide a trip of a lifetime.

Whether you are traveling with a group of friends, co-workings, with your significant other, or even alone, Contiki will place you in a group to engage with other young adults around your age. What could be better then traveling a foreign country with new best friends, or even a possible new relationship?

When I was a teen I went on a teen tour, which is similar to this program. Traveling through out America on a bus of 30 teens around my age, I had the best summer of my life. I saw places in the US I never thought I would ever see, gained life long friends, as well as had my first boy friend. The fact that I got to travel to these different history places with people I cared so much about made the experience even better.

Because of this, I encourage everyone to check out Contiki. The teen tour was one of the best summers of my life, and I could only imagine it would be even greater as a young adult. You will meet people that you never would have other wise, see places you have always been dreaming of, and could potentially meet your sole mate.

Excited to start your first trip? Click here to enter Her Campus’s sweepstakes that could land you a free Contiki trip!