This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Chrismahanukwanzakah time is finally here. Our friends helped us deal with everything 2015 threw at us, while simultaneously figuring out ways to make us laugh through it all. Holidays give us reasons to show them we love them through gift-giving, and DIY gifts give us reasons to save money:

1. Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub

This project is perfect for the dry winter months – plus it smells delicious. You seriously can’t go wrong with vanilla. Find the instructions on how to make this amazing beauty product here.

2. Bath Bombs

This simply DIY bath bomb is great for the friend who loves to pamper herself. Let this Collegiette know she deserves it with a product that will turn her whole bath tub a fun, crazy color!

3. Personalized Sharpie Mug

This personalized mug is cheap, easy, and fun to make. You can even use a mug and sharpie you already have if you don’t have any money to spend. You can find the tutorial here.

4. Cute Patterned Hair Clips

These clips are super easy to make. Head over to the DIY instructions here.

5. Cat Mug

This adorable mug will make any of your friends happy for the holidays.

6. Homemade Infinity Scarf

For this cute DIY, all you need is a T-Shirt, scissors, and some time. It’s perfect for that friend who loves to accessorize.

Finals are stressful enough. Buying gifts shouldn’t be. These cute and cheap gifts keep you and your BFFs happy all break!

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Bridget Higgins

U Mass Amherst

Bridget is a senior Journalism major focusing on political journalism at UMass Amherst. She interned for the HC editorial team, writes columns for the Massachusetts Daily Collegian, and occasionally gets a freelance article or two on sailing published by Ocean Navigator Magazine. When she isn't greeting random puppies on the street, she loves to cook for her friends, perpetuate her coffee addiction, and spend too much time crafting Tweets. She is also an avid fan of chocolate anything and unnecessary pillows. If you want to know more about Bridget, follow her on Instagram - @bridget_higgins - or Twitter - @bridgehiggins
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst