ABC’s Of UMass- N-Nightlife

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

What makes Amherst a top college town in the country?

Aside from the five colleges surrounding the area, the town it’s self has so much to offer its residents. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars line the streets creating the perfect setting day or night. 

The nightlife in Amherst has the students of UMass raging. The Pub, Monkey Bar, Stackers, McMurphies, and The Spoke provide the students with a great time, and doesn’t cost much. Prices at these bars are nothing compared to the city of Boston!

Now students have a new bar to be excited about. High Horse, which took over the building that once housed ABC  is getting major recognition for being hip and fun. The laid back, multiple room bar offers its own made beer, pool tables and a photo machine. 

After a night out in the town there is nothing UMass students love more then Antonio’s. If you haven’t tried the deliciously creative pizza at this famous joint, wait no longer. We suggest you try the tortellini slice.