5 Titles to Look for on Netflix This Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Need help deciding on your next Netflix binge? If you’re a shameless Netflix junkie like myself, then you know that every month brings new shows and movies to enjoy in your much-beloved down time. Here’s what to keep an eye out for under your “New Arrivals” tab.

1. Better Call Saul (Season 2)

No need to watch Breaking Bad before this series– the plot line is completely different. But if you have followed the path of Heisenberg through all five seasons, then you’ll get some intriguing background info on Walt’s quirky lawyer.

2. Fuller House (Season 1)

Feed the soul of your inner ’90s kid and check up on what the Tanner family is up to today! I’ve heard rumors that the Olsen twins weren’t involved, so I’m sure everyone is just as curious to find out what Michelle’s plot line will be.

3. Charlie’s Angels (Movie)

Who doesn’t love a classic? Even better, who doesn’t love watching three beauties totally kick butt? It’s a must watch again and again… even if it is for the 15th time.

4. The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (Season 1)

Are you an American Horror Story fan? Check out Lizzie Borden’s series; it’s guaranteed to be a creepy watch. Fun fact: you can actually visit the Lizzie Borden house today, and it’s only a quick two hour drive to Fall River, MA from UMass Amherst. Yes, the fact that this series is based on a true story heightens the creep factor and just makes me want to watch it even more. 

5. DOPE (Movie)

I regretfully missed this comedy-drama when it was in theaters, but now that it’s on Netflix it is definitely on the list. Did someone say ’90s fashion? I’m down.

Photos/Videos: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Lover of Journaling,Food,Nature &All Things Beautiful any and all social media outlets || k_dails
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst