Win a $1000 scholarship!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

If there is one thing you learn right away in college, it is that money is always tight. Wouldn’t it feel great to have some extra cash to replenish your wallet after purchasing all those textbooks? 

Her Campus and Zinch are bringing you the opportunity to win a $1000 scholarship. 
Send us a quick, 500-word essay detailing your new school years resolution. Whether it is a fitness goal, academic, or a bad habit you wish to finally kick this year, we want to hear about it.

Check out this link and be sure to submit your essay by October 5th. Imagine all the things you could do with an extra $1000 in your pocket provided by Her Campus and Zinch!

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.