What’s Going On At UMaine This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.
  •  

What’s Going On At UMaine This Week?

Tuesday, October 29th

Zen Meditation in the Memorial Room of the Union from 5-6pm.

Wednesday, October 30th

Haunted Tour of Campus by the Paranormal Club leaving from Hilltop Quad at 3:30pm.

HerCampus 3rd Annual Epic Fashion Show at the Foster Center for Student Innovation at 6pm. Tickets are $3 for students.

Party in Pink Zumba for Breast Cancer Research at the Rec Center from 7-9pm and only $10 per person.

Kickin’ Flicks: Monsters University at 9pm in the Collins Center for the Arts

Thursday, October 31st

Sigma Chi Halloween Fun Run/Walk beginning at the Cutler Health Center at 4pm. Fees are $5 without costume and $3 with a costume.

S’Mores with the Senior Skulls on the Stewart Quad from 6-7:30pm.

Maine Womens Soccer VS. Binghamton (Playoff game) at 1 pm. First 200 students getin for free. Tickets are $2 for students, $8 for adults and $5 for kids.

Friday, November 1st

The 30-Day Challenge sponsored by the Student Wellness Resource Center begins. Sign up by emailing shelby.saucier@umit.maine.edu or in Room 235 of the Memorial Union.

Men’s Basketball VS. Laval University at 7pm in the Memorial Gym.

Saturday, November 2nd

Football VS. Stony Brook at Morse Field at 12:30pm.

Sunday, November 3rd

Patriots Game Viewing Party in the Dining area of the Memorial Union with refreshments from 4pm-8pm.

photographer, adventurer, cat enthusiast born to be the her campus umaine treasurer
Taylor is a fourth-year journalism student at the University of Maine and one of Her Campus UMaine's campus correspondants. Taylor was born right outside of Philadephia, Pennsylvania, but spent summers teaching sailing on Vinalhaven, Maine. Taylor also produces video for The Maine Campus, and loves making videos.