Friday Fashion Find: Coral Pants!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

This weeks Friday Fashion Find:
A pair of coral pants from American Eagle

Coral, a classic color trend for spring, looks great in these pants and pairs well with other neutral colors. When following a strict color palette for an outfit, be sure to not have too much of the same color because it will make you look too match-y.

A cognac colored leather jacket on top and some sky-high wedges on bottom are the perfect combination. Keep the under shirt a muted color, but don’t be shy to play around with textures. Try a crochet shirt with a bandeau or camisole underneath such as the one featured here. Layer on spring scarf in a color blocking pattern and a color-pop clutch with edgy studs to finish off this boho-chic outfit.

Tank , Wedges , Bracelet , Clutch , Scarf , Pants

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.