This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

A new semester means new roommates, class schedules, and routines. This time is a period of change and what better way to welcome in the new semester with new skincare and haircare products. Her Campus at UMaine is proud to partner with Garnier and talk about some of their new products to help you kick off the semester right.

My all time favorite thing to do after a long night of studying at Fogler Library is to finally get home and wash all the makeup and dirt off my face. The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser has been an absolute lifesafer because it removes the oil and makeup from your skin while still being gentle and mattifying. It leaves you feeling refreshed and clean which is what we all want after out late night study sessions.

One thing that the new semester always brings is busyness. I totally don’t have time to do a multi step hair care routine in the morning before my 8 am. Garnier’s Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum is the perfect solution to our busy schedules. This serum moisturizer protects against heat, reduces breakage, and makes your hair easier to manage even when your life may not be! Just because you don’t have time to do your hair everyday doesn’t mean your hair has to suffer from split ends!

Finally, as the excitement from syllabus week wears down we tend to see our guy friends looking a little worse for wear. Give them the ultimate early semester makeover with Ganier’s Men styling collection. Their gel liquid styling formula gives guys the hold they need without any sticky residue perfect for their next job interview or date night! Trust us, they will thank you later!

Emma Pooler

U Maine '20

Emma is a fourth-year political science and sociology major and minoring in legal studies at the University of Maine. She loves snowmobiling around northern Maine, reading, kayaking, and fishing.
Camille is a fourth-year Political Science major with minors in Leadership Studies and Legal Studies at the University of Maine. She is the Editor in Chief for her chapter, competes in competitive Mock Trial, and is the Treasurer of the Pre-Law Society. Her future plans are to graduate in 2020 and attend law school.