5 Products Under $25 That Will Give You Kylie Lips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

It’s a new year and that means a new you, right? One of the biggest beauty topics of last year was fuller lips- Kylie Jenner style to be specific. While the idea of fuller lips seems easily obtainable, the truth is that you definitely won’t be seeing your ideal results overnight. For some, the only options for getting fuller lips involves either lip injections or putting yourself through the Kylie Jenner lip challenge. Trust me, it’s not worth trying. Here’s a list of five products under $25 that will safely plump up your lips and get you on your way to having your dream Kylie Jenner-esque lips.

1. NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper – $6

Who knew something from the drugstore could be so good?! Not only does this lip plumper do its job, but it also comes in great colors and falls at a great price.

2.  Physician’s Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail – $9

This drugstore product is another favorite not only because it’s hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, but also because it doesn’t have any of those ingredients that make your lips tingle.

3. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump – $14

Do you love the tingling sensation that most lip plumpers give? If so, then this is the product for you! This clear gloss is for the more serious lip lovers out there. As a forewarning, as the name suggests, this is a more powerful lip plumper and therefore its tingle is a bit stronger than other’s. Don’t let its name scare you though, I’ve found that this product works extremely well and comes in at a comfortable price too.

4. bliss Fabulips Instant Lip Plumper – $22

If you’re not really into the color component that most lip plumpers have, try this! I personally love bliss’s products in general, so when they came out with this clear lip plumper, I just had to try it out. Needless to say, I was impressed. The plumper combines anti-aging and hydrating powers with the lip plumping factor in order to create this triple-threat product that works!

5. Too Faced Lip Injection – $22

The Too Faced brand is one of the more respected brands on this list, but that’s only because of its great product history. This transparent gloss is one of the most raved about in the beauty community and that’s simply because it definitely doesn’t disappoint.

Lee is an International Affairs major and Professional Writing minor at the University of Maine. Aside from her involvement with Her Campus, Lee also plays on the Women's Club Lacrosse team and is a mentor in the Black Bear Mentor program.
Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.