3 Ways to Turn Your Boyfriend’s Clothes Into a Killer Outfit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.
Now that it’s getting colder it’s the perfect time to incorporate your boyfriend’s clothes into your own winter wardrobe. Just because you’re comfortable, doesn’t mean you can’t be cute! Oversized hoodies are nice, but I’ve compiled a few ways to wear your boyfriend’s clothes and look amazing while doing it. (Click the images to shop the looks!)

Disclaimer: Her Campus is not responsible for your boyfriend asking where all his clothes went.

Who knew your boyfriend’s white tee could look so chic? For this look, layered gold necklaces and a black blazer take the white tee from cozy to classy. Black ankle boots and a matching bag seal the deal.

Your boyfriend’s denim shirt has endless possibilities. It’s a dress, a shirt, a tunic, pretty much anything you can think of. Putting it unbuttoned over a white tank dress cinched with a brown belt (and tights depending on the weather) is a quick and easy look. For a more chic vibe, leave it buttoned over liquid leggings with black booties.

When it comes to this fall staple, the flannel shirts made for guys are definitely superior. They tend to be softer, thicker, and comfier. No fair. Pair your man’s flannel with a band tee or crop top for an edgier, going out look. For class, throw on your coziest leggings, knit headband, and of course, your Bean boots.
Terry Shortt is a fourth year Journalism major minoring in WGS Studies and Creative Writing at the University of Maine. In her free time she enjoys writing, reading, playing dress up, crafting, and eating. She fancies herself to be a sex positive, feminist, Martha Stewart. She enjoys the simple pleasures in life, like warm summer nights and perfect cat-eyes.
Hannah began her involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer for the UMaine chapter after transferring from Seton Hall University in 2013. Currently, she is the HC UMaine Campus Correspondent and a Chapter Advisor. She is also a staff writer at the University of Maine's student newspaper, The Maine Campus. As a fourth year Journalism student with an English minor, Hannah enjoys writing everything from hard news stories to GIF-filled listicles. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus, Hannah coaches a junior varsity high school cheerleading team. In her spare time, you can find Hannah sharing hair tips on her personal blog, obsessing over Justin Bieber and re-watching episodes of Gossip Girl.