We just can’t get enough of Arlinda Fasliu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

UIowa Campus Cutie Presents: Arlinda Fasliu

This week’s campus cutie is the utterly adorable Arlinda Fasliu. Just like her beautiful and unique name, Arlinda is one of the coolest cats on campus! This spunky freshman is originally from Vora, Albania—yeah, I know, how awesome is that!?—is majoring is international affairs and loves volunteering, competing in beauty pageants and spending time with people. “You can usually find me breaking into awkward dance moves or singing…badly if I might say so.” As her friends would vouch, she has a great personality and is definitely someone you’d love to hang out with!

Favorite quote: “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything!”

1. What kinds of things do you like to do on campus?

“I like reading on the steps of the old capital building, hanging around downtown with friends and working at job at Bdubs downtown.”

2. What does a typical weekend include?

“I usually hit up Title Boxing then watch Netflix with my roommate while trying to get my cat to love me. I also work with some of the coolest people I know at BWW. Other than that I go out or go back home.”

3. Where’s your favorite place to hang out on campus?

“Probably Java House. When it’s cold, the atmosphere is pretty great or in front of the Old Capital building when it’s nice outside.”

4. Aside from school, what kinds of things occupy a lot of your time?

“Work, writing, talking to friends via social media… I kind of have a snapchat addiction.”

5. Any big plans for the summer?

“I’m going on a road trip to California with my brother and best friends, doing my going out pageant for Miss Woodstock, and I plan on volunteering!”

6. Time to be honest, summer crop-tops or fall sweaters? Why?

“CROP-TOPS! They’re fun, flirty, perfect for the Iowa heat (which is basically deadly) and it reminds me of summer festivals ’cause they’re a go to piece!

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.