Stylitics & Her Campus Present: The Most Stylish Campus in America

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Hawkeye Collegiettes! Do you consider yourself to be fashion savvy? Do you love following new trends and styles? Are your friends constantly begging to raid your closet to check out your collection of unique clothes, shoes, bags and more?

Fashionistas, you’re in luck! Her Campus is proud to announce our latest partnership with Stylitics.com! Collegiettes like you can create your own personal Style Profile to showcase your authentic style that highlights the icons, items, and trends you adore the most, while at the same time unlocking your inner fashionista with the smartest virtual wardrobe on the web! The best part? By creating your own profile, you can manage your personal style online and be rewarded for it!

From now until May 8, Her Campus and Stylitics will be searching for the most stylish college campus in America! All you have to do is create your own Stylitics Style Profile, identify yourself as a University of Iowa Hawkeye, and try to earn as many style points as possible! You can do this by accumulating profile followers, getting “likes” on your Style Profile, and sharing your Style Profile on Facebook and Twitter by tagging #stylishcampus.

The top 50 students with the most points will be featured in a lookbook on HerCampus.com AND receive a Prize Package including a piece of fashionable jewelry from Chloe + Isabel and gift cards from Rent the Runway and Starbucks!

Even better, if University of Iowa wins the title of “Most Stylish,” it will also be featured on Her Campus, and the top 25 fashionable Hawkeyes will receive a $50 gift card to Lucky Brand Jeans!

If you love fashion, this is one of the easiest things you can do to earn some awesome prizes! Get started on your Style Profile today and let all of your fellow Hawkeye Fashionistas know about an opportunity to distinguish University of Iowa as the most fashionable campus in the nation! Best of luck! 

Emily is a junior at the University of Iowa and is studying Journalism and Pre-Law with a minor in Health Communication. She has been a part of the Her Campus University of Iowa team since it was founded in 2010 and is a member of Ed on Campus. She has grown to love magazine writing and editing and if she somehow can't land her dream job (to be Carrie Bradshaw), she wouldn't mind settling for a job in the magazine industry. If nothing else, she hopes to attend law school somewhere in the Bay Area out West, her favorite place to be. Since the age of 15, Emily spent her summers in California, doing internships and falling in love with San Francisco. Some of her other interests include her 4-month-old longhaired wiener dog Henry, blogging, celebrity gossip, sushi, Private Practice, fro-yo, being a journalism nerd, and anything involving good conversation with good people. Although she's not exactly sure of her plans for the future, she knows journalism will somehow be the driving force in her career.