Newest Restaurant Hot Spot – Ride

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Tired of going to the same restaurants with the same food and atmosphere? Then RIDE your way over to the unique, fun, bicycling-themed nook called Ride. Ride offers their guests a selection of local beers on tap and a menu of special entrees with seasonal ingredients and different styles of cuisines.

All their food is made from 100 percent fresh (never frozen) Iowa products, and ranges from oatmeal pancakes and creole poached eggs to southern friend chick thighs with cheddar and sausage. Whether you’re stopping in on a Sunday to cure a hangover, cramming in an afternoon study-sesh with an espresso, taking your significant other out for dinner, or grabbing a beer after a long day at work, Ride has you covered because Ride has it all!

Check it out for yourself! Ride is located at 630 Iowa Avenue and is open daily from 7:00 am – 10:00pm.

Studying journalism and political science at the University of Iowa. Interested in magazine reporting and writing, health and fitness, blogging, and photography.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.