I Found Noah Centineo’s Twitter, and I Have Some Questions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Okay, so I think we can all agree that Noah Centineo is hot. But that’s basically all I’ve known about him since I saw him in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – at least until I stumbled across his Twitter. Almost all of his tweets are very ~deep~ and dramatic, but the more I looked at them, the less sense they made. So I thought we could look at a few of them because I have a LOT of questions.

Okay, so either he’s saying he loves himself, or he’s in love with his clone? Not 100% sure on this one…

I mean, that’s a little aggressive. One thing I noticed is that a lot of his tweets sound like they’re directed at one person, but we have no clue who it is. Like, does he have a specific person in mind when he writes these, or are they just directed at his whole Twitter audience?

I’m trying to figure out what this one means, but he’s right – I do NOT understand.

This is a very… interesting morning routine. I guess the earl grey and the beach makes sense, but “speak for 45 minutes”? I just imagine him waking up, setting a timer and then just talking to himself for 45 minutes straight.

Now maybe Noah’s tweets are just too deep and profound for me to understand, but my personal theory is that he just starts with a word and then keeps picking the middle word from the suggestions to fill in the rest. Because, honestly, that’s about how much sense some of these make to me.

Before I leave you to try to figure out what these tweets could possibly mean, I have one more.

I mean… fair enough.

Image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Abbey is a 1st-year student from Cedar Rapids IA, majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Spanish. She loves fashion, fitness, photography, traveling, and spending way too much money on coffee!
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.