How To Look Cute When It’s Freezing Cold

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

It sort of seems like this ever lasting Winter season is just not going to end. Walking outside, in what feels like the Arctic tundra, can be unbearable but you don’t have to look like you’re in agonizing pain while doing it. Even in the cold temperatures, looking cute is an option. Snow boots, which come in short and tall designs along with various colors, have become a girl’s new best friend, not only because they literally save your life walking through the snow, but they are also comfortable, and look great with leggings. Headbands and hats are also a necessary accessory to a Winter outfit. The model on the left is wearing a white headband with a flower on it, which adds a little more fun and feminism. This model’s look is something more appropriate for going out to a friends, a restaurant, or to the mall. Her look is very trendy, girly, and super appropriate for the cold weather conditions. The model on the right is wearing a beanie with her leg warmers and snow boots as she makes the walk to class with her backpack. Both looks are very in right now and make walking in the cold, cute.

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.