Have Contiki, Will Travel! Contiki Travel Sweepstakes: Enter Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Are you ever so swamped with homework, tests, readings, and quizzes that you wish you were anywhere but here?

Now is your chance to win a chance to get away, and we’re not talking just Florida or California. We’re talking Paris, Amsterdam, the Mediterranean, Greece and much more!

HerCampus has recently partnered with Contiki, a travel site geared towards trips and vacations for people ages 18-35. Contiki was founded in 1962 and is the leading travel site for young people, making your life easier by organizing your entire trip from airfare to public transportation. Contiki offers trips in 46 countries and eight main regions (How do we even choose?!)

We all know planning a vacation is stressful (but SO worth it) so let Contiki take care of all the details. They organize your airfare, where you will be staying, transportation while your there, some of your meals, and group outings to make your vacation a memorable one. You’ll even get an itinerary beforehand spelling out everything you’ll be doing so your family doesn’t have to worry about you in a foreign country. 

But as college students, the main thing we worry about is cost. Since Contiki organizes trips in large groups, they manage to offer low prices that you seriously can afford. Save up for a few weeks and you’ll be more than set to travel Europe or the Mediterranean with Contiki.   

If this all sounds amazing, how about winning a trip for free? The founders of HerCampus recently went on the Mediterranean Highlights and London, Paris and Amsterdam tours, but now is your shot to get in on the fun.
Just enter the Have Contiki, Will Travel Contest and you’ll get a chance to win your dream vacation. The contest runs until February 29, and all you have to do is answer a few simple questions and fill out some details.

What are you waiting for?  Enter now! Winner will be announced on the HerCampus website within 2 week of the end of the contest.

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Contiki Abroad

Wanna go to New Zealand??

Have Contiki, Will Travel! 

The Famous Contiki Bus

Emily is a junior at the University of Iowa and is studying Journalism and Pre-Law with a minor in Health Communication. She has been a part of the Her Campus University of Iowa team since it was founded in 2010 and is a member of Ed on Campus. She has grown to love magazine writing and editing and if she somehow can't land her dream job (to be Carrie Bradshaw), she wouldn't mind settling for a job in the magazine industry. If nothing else, she hopes to attend law school somewhere in the Bay Area out West, her favorite place to be. Since the age of 15, Emily spent her summers in California, doing internships and falling in love with San Francisco. Some of her other interests include her 4-month-old longhaired wiener dog Henry, blogging, celebrity gossip, sushi, Private Practice, fro-yo, being a journalism nerd, and anything involving good conversation with good people. Although she's not exactly sure of her plans for the future, she knows journalism will somehow be the driving force in her career.