From A Guy’s Perspective: What makes women so hard to understand?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Women are very complex individuals and for that same reason we are so attracted to them they can frustrate us at the same time. It always seems as though women are always putting us males through some kind of test. Sometimes it seems as if everything we do for them is never truly appreciated. Personally I feel that girls are very indecisive; never certain about anything and that is very frustrating for us males. They will tell you one thing, but they mean something that is the complete opposite. Whenever I ask a girl why she is so insecure, she replies that it’s not her insecurity it’s that guys are dense; so this question can go both ways.  I believe each person is different and they are all complex in their own way. Men and Women comprehend things in different ways so however difficult we may find women we can’t live without them. Opposites do attract.

Nicole Lumbreras is a junior at University of Iowa, class of 2012, studying Journalism and Sociology. Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, Nicole loves to explore new restaurants, see live music and attend sporting events. Nicole loves to travel, dance, write in her blog and takes pleasure in the art of photography. Nicole loves to spend time with her friends and family, and when time allows she will get her fill of Bad Girls Club, Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, and Grey's Anatomy. Nicole recently got foot surgery and rediscovered running; her goal is to run a half marathon before she is 25. After college she plans to move into the city (Chicago) with a American bulldog, attend graduate school at night and hopefully write for Chicago Magazine or another fun and upcoming project.