First Campus Cutie (of da year!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

We’re back! It’s the first Campus Cutie of the 2015-2016 school year. Meet the beautiful hawkeye, Kriztina Dagrizikos. *go hawks*

Name: Kriztina 

Home: Northbrook, Illinois (isn’t everyone at Iowa from Illinois?) 

Age: 19/Sophomore

Major: Health & Human Physiology 

Relationship status: Single. Very, very single.

What organizations are you involved in on campus: Delta Delta Delta Sorority, Dance Marathon, Pre-Physical Therapy Club, Orthodox Christian Fellowship 

What excites you about Iowa Cit(aaaaa)y: A lot of things! As a student, I’m excited to learn. As a member of a sorority, I’m excited to go through recruitment on the other side and to continue living in my chapter for the rest of the year. As a socialite, I’m excited to get to know new people and make this campus even smaller. 

(Ok fun questions:)

Favorite song right now: All Eyes On You by Meek Mill ft. Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj

Movie(s) that you could watch over and over again: The entire Harry Potter series…so good. 

Best advice you’ve ever received: Love yourself first — I think for a long time I tried to convince people why they should like me, and that gets exhausting. Now, I think it’s more about being confident and showing the world who you are — if they like me, great. If they don’t, it’s their loss. 

Biggest fear: Dying. I think it’s scary how unpredictable life can be, and I don’t want to miss out on doing the things I love…. I think that’s why I make it a goal for myself, whether I do it or not, to try something different everyday and to take chances. 

Biggest pet peeve: People who walk slowly… I’m just tryna get somewhere, ok? (Ok.) 

WHAT FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM WOULD YOU BE?! This is a tough one considering I’m addicted to ice cream (same). I would say a Bourbon Pecan ice cream, because it’s different and classic but that bourbon gives it a little zing. I think that’s me — different and classic but I put my own spin on things. 

What type of guy are you attracted to: Personality wise I think guys underestimate the power of a nice guy. At the end of the day I am attracted to someone who is adventurous, confident, but most importantly has a great sense of humor — you can bet a good dose of sarcasm is appreciated by me. 

Describe the perfect date: I’m a serious beach bum… sometimes I question why my parents ever picked my suburb of Chicago because I hate the cold, so I think my ideal date would be a day spent at the beach just having fun — swimming, throwing a ball or Frisbee, and, once the sun starts to go down, we could just sit for hours with food just talking, honestly. I’m a pretty laid back girl. 

What is something people wouldn’t know about you: I have a tough, intimidating exterior so I think it’s hard for people to believe that I’m more sensitive than I might seem. 

In 10 years… I try to make short term and long term goals for myself all the time, so in 10 years I will be 29…. I hope by then I have finished getting my M.D. as a physical therapist or my Masters in Health Administration with a job in either of those professions. I’ll definitely be living somewhere warm where I can rid myself of thick Midwest coats.

(Maybe w/ her BFF from Texas?)

WELCOME BACK, HAWKS! 

Channeling my inner Elle Woods to get through under grad.    
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.