Greece Santorini Travel Adventure Sunset
Jackie Ryan / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Recently, I have seen a bunch of TikTok videos ranking people’s favorite Mamma Mia! songs. TikTok is a social media site used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. There are 18 tracks on the Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack. All of the songs were originally sung by the band ABBA and the cast of Mamma Mia! really made them their own. Mamma Mia! is one of my favorite movies so it was definitely exciting to do this. These are all of my own personal opinions but feel free to comment below if you agree!

18. Gimme! Gimme! ( A Man After Midnight) 

17. SOS 

16. When All is Said and Done 

15. Money, Money, Money 

14. Voulez-Vous

13. Thank You For the Music 

12. Honey, Honey 

11. Slipping Through My Fingers 

10. I Have A Dream 

9. Lay All Your Love On Me

8. Super Trouper 

7. The Name of the Game 

6. Our Last Summer 

5. Dancing Queen

4. Mamma Mia 

3. The Winner Takes it All

2. Does Your Mother Know 

1. Take A Chance On Me 

To be honest, in my head my ranking is more like #1: “Take a Chance On Me”, a million spaces, and then the rest of the songs. As a superior and girls’ night anthem, I am honestly disappointed it does not get played at parties and bars more. Overall, I love this movie and every song on this album is an absolute masterpiece.

Gina Magliocco

Delaware '21

Gina is a Senior at the University of Delaware and the current President of the Her Campus UDel Chapter  She is an International Relations major with a minor in Public Policy.  She enjoys writing very much and has also been published by "Young Professionals in Foreign Policy." Gina is from Westchester, New York. 
Contributor account