Meet Senior Zach Skelton
About him: He has brown hair, brown eyes, and is about 5’11” tall. His weight varies between 83 and 185 but that’s just because he switches between kilograms and pounds.
Kangaroo for scale
Major(s): Biology, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and your heart
- Something you should know about Zach is that he is a nocturnal twin. And no, you didn’t read that wrong. He’s not a fraternal twin. He’s a nocturnal twin.
- His parents are raccoons.
- Some say he exudes sexiness, others say it’s BO. But I guess that’s up to you to decide.
- Zach’s inability to sing is masked by his greater ability to grow patchy facial hair.
- He speaks three languages: English, body language and love
- He can drive with his feet, although the old lady he rear-ended might say otherwise.
- He is a talented artist, often described as “surreal.”
- His athletic prowess exceeds him, just ask his mom.
Favorite Movie: “Dancing with the Stars”
I know what you’re thinking, “isn’t that a TV show?” No, it’s actually a homemade movie where Zach went out under the sky and did an interpretive dance. He’s watched it 271 times.
Favorite Qualities In A Woman: A nice smile, a good personality and a butterfly tattoo on the lower back.
But wait, there’s more…
He loves UConn athletics
Some would say he’s international
You’ll feel safe with him because he’s always alert…
To put it simply, he rocks
He will take your love to great heights
He loves dogs…
… and hairy children
The Notebook scene anyone?
It will be hard not to fall in love with him
So Vote Zach Skelton for Class President