This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Just because the weather is getting chillier does not mean our style has to suffer. Let the cool winter breeze inspire your sense of style instead of hinder it. With all the variety winter fashion has to offer, it is guaranteed that you can look cute while being warm and cozy. Out of ideas of how to achieve such a goal? Look no further for some winter style inspiration. Bundle up this winter in some of the cutest looks winter has to offer.

Don’t underestimate the power of a scarf!

Scarves can dress up any outfit or can give your ensemble that cozy vibe you were aiming for. There’s loads of options to choose, from the infamous infinity scarves to the regular rectangle ones. The options for scarf wearing are endless.

Boots are a must.

Make sure your feet are toasty warm whether you’re trekking through snow or just casually walking around campus on a chilly day. Either way, there’s boots to fulfill your every need. Whether they’re tall boots, short boots, or anything inbetween, they can all accent any outfit. You can either dress things up with booties or be laid back with your go-to tall boots. 

Beanies are the perfect accessory.

Beanies keep your head warm and look cute at the same time. A beanie is the perfect way to finish off any outfit or to get out of any bad hair day. A beanie is an essential accessory to beat the cold weather. 

There’s nothing like a cozy sweater!

Lounging in an oversized warm sweater is definitely a highlight of the winter season. It is one of the few things that can be worn that can be both stylish and extremely comfortable. It is definitely a necessary clothing piece during the winter. 

Bundle up with a comfy winter cardigan.

Cardigans are a great way to add to any outfit and also a great way to keep warm. Whether you are looking for a more form fitting cardigan or an oversized comfy cardigan, you are sure to look cute and stylish. 

Cover Image Source