This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It’s that time of year, the UConn West Indian Student Organization is hosting their annual fashion show! This year’s fashion show is what everyone seems to be talking about, with tickets in high demand people are anxious to see what the runway will bring. Last years fashion show brought over a hundred people who enjoyed the local designer’s pieces, cultural dance pieces and the Caribbean music.

Here’s a sneak peak…

This big event is nearly sold out so get your tickets fast. Following the fashion show is an after party in Hartford. Bus tickets are being sold at the African American Cultural Center in the Student Union.

Now the tricky part is what to wear? It gets frustrating tearing through your closet in search of the perfect outfit, messing up your room and deciding you have absolutely no clothes.

Fall Femme

This outfit is subtle girly look. The maroon point toe flats add a touch of color to the grey crop top and pinstriped skirt, while keeping it cute and fun with the white wristlet.

This outfit is classy with a bit of edge. If you are planning to go to the fashion show’s after party then this outfit may be for you. The black accents add a fun classic edge, but when taken off it’s definitely a versatile party outfit.