What Sweet Treat Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Match your star sign with the following desserts to see which represents your traits best!

Capricorn: Tiramisu

This elevated and high-class dessert encapsulates the energy of any Capricorn. This star sign is known for their sometimes unhealthy excessive spending habits but also for having the best taste, which of course would make sense because we all know this dish is served best at a luxurious restaurant. Capricorns are not just known for their natural attraction to wealth, but also for being hardworking “go-getters.” What better way to celebrate their successes than with a pretty sparkler on this yummy and fancy tiramisu? 

Aquarius: Crème Brûlée

A visionary and creative dessert like this one is perfect for a fellow Aquarius. Aquarians have the amazing capability of envisioning a new idea or invention and being able to accomplish it in the least-expected ways. This classy yet unique dessert is the best representation of the fine-tuning that takes place in an Aquarian’s brain-storming process. Their artistic talents can be shown in this perfectly executed dessert. 

Pisces: Raspberry croissant

Pisces have an emotional empathetic energy surrounding them. This dainty little pastry is really the best representation of the delicateness and sensitivity that Pisces usually carry within themselves. This sweet treat is carefully crafted and is only enjoyed by those appreciative of the kind, intuitive nature of Pisces. A cup of tea on the side is perfect to honor the loving and generous presence of this sign and dessert. 

Aries: Fudge Brownie

This chocolatey dessert can feel pretty intense, but maybe not as much as the sign of Aries, known for the most passionate and impulsive energy. Aries are known for testing your limits and pushing you outside your comfort zone, which can turn anyone into an adrenaline junkie. Taking one bite of this brownie might leave you plenty full, but you just can’t get enough of it, much like this star sign’s energy. This magnetic and hard-to-resist dessert represents the traits of Aries. 

Taurus: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookies

No one gets the munchies more than this sign. Tauruses are known for their indulgence in good food, and their occasional laziness. This treat is perfect for their late-night snacking habits while they binge-watch the latest season of their favorite Netflix show. Add a glass of warm milk, and they’ll be all set for the next few hours. Tauruses love to wind down and relax in the luxury of life, and this sweet and salty dessert is the best way to do it. 

Gemini: S’mores

A nice warm fire that can either roast yummy s’mores or burn you a little is what you may expect from Gemini with their versatile energy. Gathering around the fire on a fun camping trip with friends and ending the night off with this delicious dessert is the perfect social and extroverted activity for a Gemini to take part in. Don’t be surprised if they go skinny dipping in a random lake nearby later, the night is young and can feel quite impulsive with Gemini! Enjoy the sweetness of this dessert, the flexibility of a Gemini is one of their best traits. 

Cancer: Fruit of the Forest pie

This warm and intuitive sign matches perfectly with a yummy pie (preferably served warm with a side of ice cream). Nothing feels more fulfilling than a slice of homemade pie after a long day. This sign is known for their care of others, uplifting energy, and nurturing nature towards friendships and relationships. This dessert brings peace to anyone and much like Cancer, feels like a soothing blanket before a full night of deep rest and relaxation. This dessert and star sign brings out the homey comforting traits of anyone.

Leo: key lime pie

This summer treat is perfect for this sign. Its fresh and bold flavor is much like the “main character” personality of a Leo. This dessert is also best shared with a group of friends, just as Leo loves a big social group to spend their time with. This pie is quite sweet but has a tinge of tartness to each bite, just like the social butterfly Leo, who might be just a little bit attention-seeking and inflexible when it comes to friendships and relationships.

Virgo: Cinnamon RolL

Nothing screams late August/early September than a nice early fall treat, like a cinnamon roll, maybe even paired with an iced chai. This dish not only goes perfectly with the season but also with the warm and practical energy of this star sign. Staying up late to bake cinnamon rolls to have breakfast prepared early in the morning? Planning ahead and getting excited for this classic and reliable treat is very reminiscent of Virgo.

Libra: Red Velvet Cheesecake

Libra’s have a romantic and flirty energy wherever they go, which always ends up benefitting them in so many ways. If this Libra isn’t already on a date as we speak, then ordering this sensual dessert is the best way to fit this star sign’s energy in. They will gush over this delicious dessert, but they might be even happier if you offer to pay for the whole dinner because a Libra will always love princess treatment. 

Scorpio: Dark chocolate Mousse

This dessert has a dark and elegant energy attached to it. Scorpio’s are known for their strong intuition, but also their more controlling and secretive traits. Although they have great ambition and loyalty for what they want and care about, this slightly richer and darker dessert encapsulates the mystery of every Scorpio. You never know which side of them you might get or what they are planning behind your back. Either way, no one can deny that this dessert and sign is always quite alluring. 

Sagittarius: Cotton candy frozen yogurt

This yummy birthday party dessert is perfect for Sagittarius: the life of the party. Their fun-loving and carefree energy is much like the cotton candy served at any fun local fair, and frozen yogurt is a treat loved by all. Although this combo might be a little too sweet, its wild and crazy flavor is what makes it so Sagittarius. Sagittarius might just be the definition of dessert because they bring a fun and lighthearted vibe to the end of every meal!

Conclusion

I hope you enjoyed finding the dessert that best suits your zodiac sign. Make sure to try a few of these out with your friends to see how they feel, and maybe notice which desserts combine best together! (Compare them to your star signs.) Check your moon and rising to see if those desserts match better with your vibe.

Amelia is a freshmen at University of Connecticut majoring in Journalism. She loves to hang out with friends, go to yoga classes, swim, and binge watch Netflix. Her comfort show is Jane the Virgin and her go-to Starbucks bev is a pink drink!