Things We Definitely 100% LOVE About Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

We’ve arrived.  It’s finally here.  Finals week.  

One whole week of soul crushing stress and an overwhelming work load.

Nothing calms nerves like realizing how many cumulative finals you have to cram for in two weeks…

…or remembering about all of the final projects that are due the week before finals that you may or may not have completely forgotten about. 

We can rest assured knowing that we’ll barely rest all week!

Sobbing uncontrollably is such a huge stress reliever!

And who doesn’t love a little friendly competition for seats in the library?..

…Or the unreasonable and insanely long line at Dunkin?

It’s the one week a semester where you can look like you’re on the verge of a psychotic break and no one even notices.

And dressing like you just rolled out of bed is finally in fashion!

Just think about how healthy your skin will be after a week of not having time to put on makeup!

A little self-doubt and a good mental breakdown are just what we need to motivate us for a week of exams worth most of our grade!

We just love it when professors try to cram all of the material that we missed into the final week of lectures, don’t we?

And last, but certainly not least, this time of year always brings out our strongest procrastination skills!

Finals week may test the limits of stress we can withstand and push us to our breaking points, but I’m sure we can all agree that it’s an unforgettable experience nonetheless.

Good luck on your exams, ladies! 

Cover Photo Source