Splitsville for the Jenners

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Are YOU krazy for the Kardashians? Well, as you may already know, Kris and Bruce Jenner announced this week that they would be separating permanately. According to E! News, there is no divorce plan or legal papers being involved, just a formal break up. The two no longer live together and according to Kris and Bruce Jenner, as reported by E! News, “We are living separately and we are much happier this way.” The couple also said, as reported by E! News,”But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.”
           We will see how that turns out, because we all know that this is one family that gets involved in everyones business. If you ever watched the show, you will know that for a while Bruce had felt like he did not have any say in the marriage and needed his own place. He bought a beach house so that he could have a place to be by himself. Many people accused him of letting Kris call all the shots in the marriage and by watching the show, it is not hard to see where these ideas came from. The Kardashian/Jenner family is very large and very involved with one another so it will be interesting to see how this split pans out and how it affects the members of this blended family. Kris and Bruce Jenner have two daughters, Kendall and Kylie, and since it seems that the separate living situations have been going on for a long time, their daughters hopefully have had time to adjust to the new living arrangements. Maybe some space will do this high power, super busy, couple some good. You can be the one to decide if they should be back together, but hopefully we can learn more about the break when the show airs episodes about it. 
I am from a small New Hampshire town you have probably never heard of before. I am always active and on the go, soccer, lacrosse, hiking, skiing, running and even horse back riding. I am shamelessly in love with every member of the Boston Red Sox as well as my border collie/aussie mix of a pup, Sophie. I am a physiology and neurobiology major here at Uconn and if I could be any one in the world other than myself I would be Christina Yang from Greys Anatomy