Printed Leggings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.
The holiday season is approaching and we all know what that means- weight gain. Luckily there is a cute, comfortable and most importantly affordable trend circulating this holiday season, and that is a printed legging. These pants are generally “one size fits most” so one or two pairs are all you need to be on trend. The leggings are a stylish alternative to traditional black leggings and go great with a plain T-shirt for a casual day style. For a more dressed up version, pair them with a long top and boots for a comfortable and trendy night out. There are so many different styles out there, so whether someone wants a basic pair or a bold style there is surely something for everyone.

Girls at UConn are certainly wearing the style, and love the dozens of cheap ones that are sold at nearby Buckland Hills mall, at stores like Charlotte Rouse. UConn junior Teressa has the pair listed below and admits to
wearing the print from class to the bar at night. So no matter what your plan for the holidays are make sure you add “Printed Leggings” to your holiday wish list.