Which ‘Selling Sunset’ Personality Each UConn Women’s Basketball Player Reminds Me Of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you used this Thanksgiving break as an opportunity to finally watch the new season of the hottest reality real estate show, Selling Sunset. Season seven was especially interesting with lots of drama in the office, new girls joining the brokerage, and Jason and Brett doing their best to stay out of everything. While I was watching Selling Sunset, I was also busy keeping up with watching all of the latest UConn women’s basketball games. I decided to combine the two and introduce you all to what Selling Sunset character I think each UConn women’s basketball player resembles the most, and my reasoning behind it. Though it may seem like an unlikely comparison, the results were actually uncanny.

Paige Bueckers & Azzi Fudd

Starting off strong, I would like to introduce Paige Bueckers and Azzi Fudd. You cannot convince me otherwise that these two are not the Jason and Brett of the group. They oversee everything, keep everyone in check, and make sure that everyone knows their role on the court. Also, these two are inseparable — just like the twins! Whether running a play on the court or selling a house, everyone loves a dynamic duo, and Paige and Azzi are just that.

Aaliyah Edwards

Next up is Aaliyah Edwards. Aaliyah is just like Mary Fitzgerald. She’s the right-hand man to Paige and Azzi and a dependable player on the court. Just like Mary, she likes to get the job done right away (whether dribbling to the basket or buying a house) and she’s not going to let anyone stop her from getting there.

Nika Muhl

Nika Muhl is most definitely like Bre Tiesi. She’s fierce and not going to let anyone mess with her or the people she cares about. She is serious about her business and always locked in for the game just like Bre is about real estate and her family. Nika and Bre are two people I would most definitely not want to mess with.

Aubrey Griffin

Aubrey Griffin has had a great season so far. She’s been dependable and has really stepped into the role of being a reliable leader on the court. One of the most reliable sellers in the office has to be Nicole Young. She was one of the first agents with the Oppenheim group and is trusted by (most) of her team. Besides some of Nicole’s shady drama, she’s very reliable and solid just like Aubrey. 

KK Arnold

Everyone’s favorite freshman, KK Arnold! KK is just like Emma Hernan. Emma loves to have fun and is often seen standing on the edge of cliffs in the show to pose for content. Similarly, I’ve heard KK mention that she loves making a TikTok. Both of them are bubbly and seem like the best kind of person to be around. Personally, I’d die for the chance to be BFFs with either KK or Emma.

I’m super excited for the rest of the season and to watch the team’s chemistry grow. Though this isn’t an exhaustive list, I hope you had some fun reading who each UConn women’s basketball player reminded me of, and if you haven’t watched the new season of selling sunsets yet — you’re in for a treat!

Kara is a second-year at the University of Connecticut majoring in Physiology and Neurobiology with a minor in Sociology. her hometown is Wells, Maine, and she loves going out to eat with friends, crocheting, and writing articles for her campus!