Movies to Watch this April

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Furious 7April 3, 2015

The last movie of the Fast and Furious chain, it’s an amazing tribute to Mr. Paul Walker, who died midway through production of this film. This thriller will have you at the edge of your seat, crying, and make you a dangerously skilled driver in your dreams.

Longest Rise

April 10, 2015

This romance drama film is based off a novel written by the renowned author Nicholas Sparks. Scott Eastwood portrays the perfect all-American cowboy who falls in love with a college student. This is basically a play-by-play of my life…I wish.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2April 17, 2015

Mall Cop always makes people laugh. It’s one of those movies that has your abs popping out if you miss a day at the gym. Watch for this sequel to do the same!

UnfriendedApril 17, 2015

Unfriended is a scary thriller that will for sure make you jump out of your seat. This movie has an underlying message about cyber bullying and how harmful it can be. It might make you look at your computer in a whole new different light.

True StoryApril 17, 2015

Ah… James Franco. Who can resist him? This mystery will have you gasping in your seat. Jonah Hill’s character is chosen to write and article on a crime where Franco is the killer. But is he the killer?

The Age of Adaline

April 24, 2015

Serena van der Woodsen… I mean Blake Lively stars in this romance movie about a woman who has stopped aging at 29. The story follows her along her life creating new identities and new connections that seem never lasting. Reminder—bring a box of tissues.

Little BoyApril 24, 2015

This movie will have you awing and sobbing. A little boy’s father goes to war. His father is his best friend and he is determined to bring him back. He just might cause a few miracles to happen.

cover photo