Being overly dramatic is a special skill that some women posess and Twitter is an outlet where we can be passive aggressive and almost get away with it. Here are some examples of song lyrics that you can tweet, while you are obviously overreacting to annoying things that people do. Whether it is your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend or family, the people closest to you know exactly how to push our buttons. Here is a list of situations when passive agressive tweets are a must:
1. If your boyfriend takes your car and never leaves you with any gas
TWEET: “Now we got bad blood, I know we used to be mad love, so take a look at what you’ve done, Baby now we got bad blood!”
He will think twice next time about leaving you with an empty tank!
2. To the people at the gym who spend more time taking selfies than actually working out
TWEET: “I got a million trillion things I’d rather ______ do” than to look at you taking mirror pictures.
3. Nothing is worse than coming home from the gym and finding out that your boyfriend ate your last protein bar
TWEET: “I’ll bust the windows out your car”
4. When your sister comes over and she is wearing your favorite new sweater that you haven’t even worn yet
TWEET: “It’s about to be a girl fight”
Next time, ask!
5. When your significant other lies about going to Chipotle without you
TWEET: “I can smell it on your collar so good-bye bye bye”
You lie lie lie, baby!
6. When guys have no sense of urgency to text you back and you vow to swear off men forever
TWEET: “Baby I won’t shed a tear for you, I won’t lose a wink of sleep ‘Cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy”
See Beyonce wrote this one about a cheating man but if you decide to wait more than 5 minutes to text us back, you’re being replaced.
7. Men’s fear of commitment will drive a woman crazy
TWEET: “Hold me back I’m bout’ to spaz”
It is a struggle to even get men to make movie plans.
8. When your boyfriend has a habit of liking other women’s Instagram photos
TWEET: “Oh my god, Who is she? I get drunk on jealousy”
Just don’t do it.
9. When one of your friends takes forever and a day to tell you about their weekend
TWEET: “Enough is Enough. I’m covering my ears like a kid, when your words mean nothing, I go la la la”
A little subtweeting never hurt anybody! #itsjustsonglyrics