Game Day Apparel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

As the Huskies get ready to battle Florida for a spot in the championship, UConn students are getting decked out in their favorite UConn gear! Game day is the perfect reason to look cute and root for our team. Nothing is better than sporting husky gear on campus on a day like today!

The overwhelming excitement that has gone viral on campus today makes everyone want to show their husky pride!  Of course, UConn students know how to add a little flare to everything so husky apparel is no different. We are sporting everything from our favorite phrases like bleed blue and true blue to paw prints on our faces today. Our lady huskies are not the only ones wearing UConn gear today, the boys are equally excited to watch our team play tonight and they are showing their pride on campus as well! 

#GoHuskies

Erin is a journalism and communications student at the University of Connecticut who loves to learn about all aspects of magazine journalism and believes magazines are the perfect form of free expression. Erin is normally found holding a copy of Vogue, Seventeen or Elle and is constantly following the latest trends from Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. She always sets aside time in her day to have a good laugh, which usually includes reruns of Friends and Boy Meets World.