This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Over the last few years, podcasts have become increasingly popular among Gen Z and others as a media outlet for discussing…pretty much everything. Podcasts are entertaining and informative, great for listening on the go, and help us feel connected in conversation without physically being present. 

In recent months I’ve been a frequent listener of various podcasts while doing homework, going for a gym run, or just driving. Here are the top five woman-hosted podcasts that inspired me to challenge my “limits” in 2022!

1. The ella Ringrose podcast with Ella ringrose

Want to learn more about manifestation and your inner Divine Feminine empowerment? Look no further than Ella Ringrose’s podcast, where she talks about all things healing and spirituality. Ella is a mindset and manifestation coach residing in Finland, Canada, and Ireland who has helped so many women dig deeper into their wounds to come out on the other side stronger! Some of my favorite episodes focus on manifesting money, healthy love/relationships, and tuning into sources to unlock answers to questions you might have. This is also a great one for those of you who want to know what certain angel numbers mean. 

2. big Conversations with haley hoffman smith

Want to manifest your dream lifestyle and home? Haley Hoffman Smith breaks down just about everything when it comes to barriers to career goals to love. Smith details how she overcame overwhelming heartbreak and pain in her life, transforming that pain into courage and strength to achieve great things. Smith has published a few books of her own, one of them being her book, She is Without Limits, written when she attended Columbia. Today Smith is a songwriter and singer, releasing albums of her own and enjoying a beautiful life in New York City. She’s so down-to-earth and personable on her podcast, like Ringrose is, and makes her listeners feel motivated to pursue their dreams. 

3. Skinny dipping with kela rose

Kela Rose does a beautiful job of having the listeners feel part of the discussion in every episode with her lovely guests. Rose, like Smith and Ringrose, gets deep into the spiritual awakening journey, mental health, and stepping into your highest, happiest self. One of my favorite episodes of Rose’s podcast is her chat with guest content creator Iris Daley. I listened to the two chat about vulnerability and stepping out of your comfort zone on my way to Paris for the first time, and it made a big impact on my mindset during the trip. I highly recommend listening to Skinny Dipping if you’re ready to work through the triggers and hear a soothing voice. 

4. Super women with rebecca minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff is not only a successful fashion designer with her novel Fearless: The New Rules for Unlocking Creativity, Courage, and Success, but she’s also the host of her own podcast Super Women on Spotify where she meets with inspiring women and entrepreneurs each episode and gives career tips for young women. She touches on the power of saying no, manifesting by being super specific, learning how to work with fear, and knowing your self-worth.

5. Manifestation babe with kathrin zenkina

Kathrin Zekina’s Manifestation Babe podcast is not only Ella Ringrose’s earlier inspiration for creating her podcast, but it’s also so complete. It has a little bit of everything, and Zenkina keeps it so real. She has a ton of content on challenges to help women— or people in general— manifest money, keep it rolling in, and develop a mindset of abundance. She also talks all things how to handle negative people, how to practice patience, how to be better at making decisions intuitively, etc. Her show is a must! 

Thank you for reading, and happy podcast listening!

Clara is an undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut, Storrs, who is actively pursuing a degree in Communications. Clara has also worked as a designer for her school newspaper "The Daily Campus" and runs a fashion and lifestyle blog called "Why Not?". In her free time, Clara enjoys meditation, music, podcasts, sushi, and trying new things. Her dream is to work for a brand she is truly passionate about.