Tony Logli ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

Name: Tony Logli

Year: 3rd

Major: Biology

Hometown: Des Plaines, IL

Relationship Status: Single

Activities/RSOs/Fraternity: Varsity Baseball, Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, Chicago Inner-City Development Association

Ideal Summer Breeze lineup: Jason Aldean, Chris Young, and Luke Bryan

Something on your bucket list: Learn to play either the piano or the guitar. Not knowing which one to pick is probably one of the reasons I haven’t learned yet.

Favorite Chicago eatery: I don’t think I have a favorite. I more enjoy trying out a new restaurant on any given night.

You’ve received an all-expense-paid vacation. Where are you headed and what are you doing there?
I’ve always wanted to travel to Italy. I would be a tourist, indulge in the food, and visit distant family members that I’ve never met.

Favorite hang-out spot on campus: C-Shop

Dog or cat person? Absolutely a dog person

You’ve been granted three wishes. One has to be completely selfish (it benefits only you); one has to be completely altruistic (no tangible benefit to you); and one has to concern the University of Chicago. What are they?
1. I would wish that I would always know what to do and make the right decisions.
2. I would wish that my family always remains happy and healthy.
3. I would wish that the U of C had a mall close by so that I didn’t have to by buy every single thing at CVS.

Jessica Ro

U Chicago

Jessica Ro is a third-year Public Policy student originally from Santa Monica, California, a city just west of Los Angeles. Jessica joined Her Campus because she loved the concept of reaching out specifically to college-aged females through writing.