Matthew Raigosa ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

Name: Matthew Raigosa 

Year: 2nd

Major: Chemistry

Hometown: Chicago, IL

What is number ten on your bucket list?
Number ten would be throwing a candy and puppy party in which I provide all the puppies and candy a person could ask for. 

If you could be a Disney character, who would it be?
It would have to be Woody since he’s kind of a big deal.

One regret you have from college: I’m too young to have regrets.

Best present you’ve given or received: I think the best present I’ve ever received was a box full of new socks and underwear from my little sister; she’s pretty awesome.

If you could design a UChicago class, what would it be like?
My class would be the best class ever. Every student would obviously be intelligent, but besides that the students would be sociable and willing to take risks. They would be less concerned about grades and more concerned with extracting the greatest benefit out of college.

Would you rather wear the same outfit or eat the same meal for the rest of your life?
I’d rather wear the same outfit (as long as it was clean), since I can’t even stand having the same meal twice in a row.

Jessica Ro

U Chicago

Jessica Ro is a third-year Public Policy student originally from Santa Monica, California, a city just west of Los Angeles. Jessica joined Her Campus because she loved the concept of reaching out specifically to college-aged females through writing.