Her Campus Fall Giveaway (7 Winners)!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

We at Her Campus UChicago recently received an oh-so-generous Back to School Survival Kit and we want to let you, our beautiful readers, in on some of the goodies.

In other words, we’re having a GIVEAWAY!

First, we want to thank:

Poppin for the cute yellow notebooks and slick gel pens that make work happy (also, use the code DORMSTYLE for $5 off your next purchase)

Neuro for the Neuro SONIC drinks which increase alertness and supports mental performance (much needed for the UChicago student)

Luna for the fun-sized Smores bars that satisfy our sweet tooth in a healthy way

SK Energy for the antioxidant energy drinks

and Her Campus for the bag and clipboard!

Now on to the fun part!

– 1 winner will receive a Her Campus duffle bag, a Her Campus sticker and pen, and a Poppin notebook and set of pens.

– 1 winner will receive a Her Campus clipboard, a Her Campus sticker and pen, and a Poppin notebook and set of pens.

– 5 Winners will receive a Poppin notebook and set of pens.

To enter, all you have to do is:

1)    Like our Facebook fan page

2)    And comment underneath this article with your first name and last intial (ex: Jane D.) 

That’s it! We will randomly select our winners November 11 (11/11) so get going!

Jessica Ro

U Chicago

Jessica Ro is a third-year Public Policy student originally from Santa Monica, California, a city just west of Los Angeles. Jessica joined Her Campus because she loved the concept of reaching out specifically to college-aged females through writing.