This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

Name: Chijioke “CJ” Ikonte

Year: 2nd year

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Relationship status: Taken

Major: Biological Sciences

RSO’s/Activities: SNMA-Maps; Track and Field, DU Fraternity

Best class you’ve taken: Uhmmm… organic chemistry 

Ideal date: We would go to this great restaurant on the North Side called the MK (shameless plug), and then catch a movie. If the weather is nice, we’d go for a walk through Millennium Park.

Favorite pick up line: Hi, I have big feet

Dog or cat: Definitely dogs

Something on your bucket list: Go to a Lakers game

You’ve got an all-expenses paid vacation. Where would you go and why?: I’d go to New Zealand. Why, you may ask? Why not, would be my response

Song you can’t stop listening to right now: “Can’t get Enough of your Love” -Barry White

Annie Pei

U Chicago

Annie is a Political Science major at the University of Chicago who not only writes for Her Campus, but is also one of Her Campus UChicago's Campus Correspondents. She also acts as Editor-In-Chief of Diskord, an online op-ed publication based on campus, and as an Arts and Culture Co-Editor for the university's new Undergraduate Political Review. When she's not busy researching, writing, and editing articles, Annie can be found pounding out jazz choreography in a dance room, furiously cheering on the Vancouver Canucks, or around town on the lookout for new places, people, and things. This year, Annie is back in DC interning with Voice of America once again!