Celia Yuen ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

Name: Celia Yuen

Year: 2016

Major: Economics

Hometown: Boston, MA (a suburb of Boston if you want to get technical about it)

Activities/RSOs: Research Assistant at the Phonology Lab, Women in Business, Smart Woman Securities, rolling in grass, looking at large bodies of water

Favorite song: ANY song by Big Bang (the loves of my life!!!)

Best thing about UChicago: the warm beckoning arms of the Reg, the housing system, the turfy turf

Hidden talent: getting free stuff

Describe your personality in three words: awesome, awesome, and awesome

An Embarrassing Confession: One time I was shaking a carton of soy milk at Bartlett, and then it exploded.

Proudest accomplishment: Existing

Dream job: Anything that would allow me to have all the clothes, shoes, video games, K-Pop stuff, houses, and land on the moon that I want.  

If you could fight 100 ducks or 1 horse-sized duck, which would you choose?:  YOU’RE ASKING ME TO FIGHT DUCKS?!  BUT THEY’RE SO CUTE!!!  I wouldn’t fight them; I would befriend them and then we can run through fields together, hand in wing(s).  
Annie Pei

U Chicago

Annie is a Political Science major at the University of Chicago who not only writes for Her Campus, but is also one of Her Campus UChicago's Campus Correspondents. She also acts as Editor-In-Chief of Diskord, an online op-ed publication based on campus, and as an Arts and Culture Co-Editor for the university's new Undergraduate Political Review. When she's not busy researching, writing, and editing articles, Annie can be found pounding out jazz choreography in a dance room, furiously cheering on the Vancouver Canucks, or around town on the lookout for new places, people, and things. This year, Annie is back in DC interning with Voice of America once again!