burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Polished by Crown Beauty Bar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

My favorite place to get my nails done here in Fayetteville is Crown Beauty Bar. I love looking at my glimmering new polish every time I go there! Karen usually does mine, but I have seen the work of the other women and their talent amazes me. What’s even better is that Crown Beauty Bar has a Tuesday and Wednesday special where you can get a shellac mani for only $25 (but don’t forget to tip)! Now tell me a new shimmering polish doesn’t sound lovely to look at while you are studying for exams? Schedule an appointment here or call them at 479-935-4070. They are located at 509 W Spring St, Ste 215 (close to Dickson Street) in Fayetteville, Arkansas. 

Pictured below are some of my favorite nail polish colors for fall that Crown Beauty Bar has. Pictured above, I am wearing Crimson Sash (3rd from the left) and Locket Love (5th from the left) for the leopard print nail.

Facebook: Crown Beauty Bar

Instagram: @CrownBeautyBar

Twitter: @CrownBeautyBar

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls