This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from Harrison, Arkansas and is a proud sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of Arkansas. Huyen Ho is a sweetheart with a smile to match and studies Biochemistry as a Freshman. Her favorite sport is Football and she has a thing for Zaxby’s and Justin Timberlake (who doesn’t, right?)

Huyen’s favorite movie is Tangled and she spends a lot of her time in her dorm watching How I Met Your Mother when she isn’t out with her friends. If Huyen could describe herself in one word, she says that she could sum up her personality as “cheerful”, and she says that her most outstanding feature is definitely her smile. Along with her Kappa sisters, Huyen has three younger siblings by the name of Lori, Vivian and Jennifer.

One of Huyen’s quirks is that she’s always playing with her hair, and her biggest pet peeve is when people don’t say thank you, especially when she holds the door open for someone! We can all relate there, am I right? When she isn’t watching Netflix, you can find her crafting or snacking at Rick’s Bakery — Huyen claims that the sweet pastries are her guilty pleasure!

While Huyen is single, she says that she doesn’t understand a single thing about boys. Don’t worry, Huyen. You’re not alone!

Don’t hesitate to hit up this week’s Campus Cutie. You can find her on Facebook (Huyen Ho), Twitter (@Huyen_121) and Instagram (@huyen2714)! HCXO!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.